A thrilling 2 days kudremukha peak trek
Kuduremukha is a mountain range and name of a peak located in Chikkamagaluru district, in Karnataka, India. The name Kuduremukha literally means ‘horse-face’ (Kannada) and refers to a particular picturesque view of a side of the mountain that resembles a horse’s face. Kuduremukha is Karnataka’s 2nd highest peak after Mullayangiri. The nearest International Airport is at Mangalore which is at distance of 99 kilometres.
Kudremukh National Park is the second largest Wildlife Protected Area belonging to a tropical wet evergreen type of forest in the Western Ghats. The Western Ghats is one of the thirty four hotspots identified for bio-diversity conservation in the world.
The southern and western sides of the park form the steep slope of the Western Ghats ridge line, with the altitude varying from 100 m – 1892 m (peak).
There are about 13 trekking routes in Kudremukh ranging from easy to tough. The well-known ones are the Nature Camp in Kudremukh is one of the many beautiful places to stay.
Trekking distance :
21 kilometer (2way trek)
Trekking level :
Medium(Required basic fitness level to complete the entire Trek distance).
4499/- ( from Bangalore)
(2 way travel , Accommodation/ Tented stay (sharing basis) depends upon the climate, 2 breakfast ,2 lunch ,2 dinner, jeep ride ,forest entry fee, guide charge,snacks,campfire,BBQ,Dance&Music etcc…)
Terms and conditions–
• Max 25 person per batch
• Registration for Chennai Trekkers Travel cost should pay in-advance for better travel arrangements.
• Travel Insurance not included
• Under 18 year are not allowed to Trek Kudremukh peak.
• Smoking & drinking not allowed to Trek if so they will be expelled from the Trek.
Day wise Schedule plan:
• Departure from Bangalore by non AC transportation at 6:00 AM
• Jeep ride experience
• Local siteseeing
• Recreational games
• Tented stay
• Music & dance
• BBQ dinner ( veg and non veg )
• Wakeup call at 4 AM with a bed coffee and kick start for Trek having mini breakfast.
• Jeep Ride to reach Kudremukh Base camp
• Trek to Kudremukh start sharp at 6 AM with forest guide
• Packed lunch will be provided
• Reach the kudremukha peak and explore and photoshoot and returning kudremukha base camp by 5 PM
• Dinner at TS3 Base Camp
• Departure to Bangalore by 9 PM
• Reaching Bangalore by 5.30 AM
• Reaching Chennai 1.30 PM.